Thursday, July 22, 2004

Another interesting dream... 

This was quite interesting just because of the negativity of emotion (not that common for me).

For some reason, I was on a trail, sometimes following a few people, sometimes on my own.  On the trail there were numerous obstacles, and sometimes I had to walk on along a precipice. Eventually I crashed or fell or maybe just got stuck in a room. And suddenly their were lots of people around me. It annoyed me a lot. One put his hand on me so I grabbed his hand and tried to pierce it with my thumb. Everyone joking said, "He's annoyed, leave him alone."

Well there was more to it than that but my grip of the images was loose although I think this is the same as what remembered at 9am (it is now 4pm). Sometimes I wonder if my memory constructs some of the details to my remembered dreams.

No comments: