Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Another day...

With my voice even worse, I lasted another day with even less energy expended on classroom management. It seems my current set of techniques have become well-suited to the class just at the right time, so that my lack of voice has not been a big factor.

I miscalculated my after school time though. I usually start preparation at about 8pm. So I thought there would be no harm going out for dinner with Xin, coming back at 8pm to start. But dinner was a lot more than I thought and I went a little overboard. Upon coming home, things started well, but then soon as I sat to watch Child of our Time, I suddenly felt drowsy. My meal was sending me to slumber. I have revived myself enough to do the necessary but that is all that will be happening tonight.



No comments: