Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Ever since my return from Malaysia, I have only once had a decent night sleep (the first night back's record-breaking 10 hour sleep). Most of this sleep-deprivation hasn't been forced on me (except for one night's essay-writing). Today, I bought the Listener because of an article about sleep-deprivation and this has motivated me to shift my sleep-time closer to the 11pm mark. This means a cut-down on chess-related procrastination, maybe frequency on blogspot and more early afternoon essay writing.

In passing, I might buy the listener more often. It seems to be my kind of magazine. It has good topics and doesn't have dumbed down language. It also seems to have a more level-headed perspective (I dislike Time magazine for what felt like tabloid-journalism on it).

Anyway, with less than 50 minutes before bedtime (and I am quite tired), Oyasumi~

No comments: