Monday, November 08, 2004

Better~

Monday was a pretty good day, getting caught in the crossfire of a student-clash notwithstanding. With the exception of one chaotic period in the early day which was actually essential to balance out a miscalculation, everything went to plan. I committed another mistake of judgement when giving instructions but still achieved the objectives.

During the observations for the science experiments, the hot-tempered child in my class was triggered by someone who obviously was not that familiar with his tendencies, tapped him with his metal ruler. Fire erupted and I strode in between them before one could jump on the other, however the metal ruler which was held by both, moved suddenly cutting me on both hands. I didn't feel it but once I calmed down the time-bomb boy I noticed the blood on his arm and was worried that there was more to the fight. Then I discovered that my hand was dripping blood! This was actually quite good timing as it, distracted them, gave good reason to separate them and take one outside.

9 more days. And I can't help but count them down. Tomorrow should be easy and blessed with the return of my associate. Hopefully this will put everyone in a sustainable good mood.

1 comment:

Crypticity said...

My throat hurricane is still there though, but now has weakened to the strength of a mild tropical storm.