Sunday, September 12, 2004

The final lap

An easy last week is what I would like but the truth is I will be busy but not driving-myself-bonkers busy, maybe a moderately bonkers state. I am still cobbling together what is needed for this last burst.

This weekend has been a nice catharsis. Singing and dancing around the house to music, drinking mugs and mugs of teas. My body acknowledged that it is well and truly springtime. I have the urge to run about like a rabbit, sleep in the raw, go walkabout and climb mountains. Only some of these are possible now, but give me time and all will be done.

I made my second celebratory card this weekend, combining my mothers idea, two sheets of A4 and some paint to make a cutely demeaning birthday card for my abroad sister. And I finally watched GATTACA which was an interesting tale.

No comments: