Sunday, July 18, 2004

Things that go.....
 
In the night, I had an interesting dream. It was diverse with lots of different strands, with a dark gothic feel. Somehow the first dream was converted into a book I had written in the second dream. Apparently Ying read it in that dream and said it was good and I should publish it. And the third dream had a nasty supercreature in it. Anyway, in the morning I found one of my curtains had been pulled open and my pyjama top removed. Aside from the possibility that there is some c r e a t i v e burglar who doesn't take things, I assume that it was I who did these things. I have no memory of it whatsoever. Maybe it is the sleepwalking streak coming out again. It has been a while since I did something completely without awareness and memory in my sleep (of course sometimes I can't remember things well when awake...). When I was young I once let my eldest sister into my house without remembering.

1 comment:

slug said...

Creepy