Wednesday, July 14, 2004

What was that you said?

In amongst my chronic short-term amnesia stories, comes the truly classic. This one precedes my morning run just reported. I already knew I had misplaced my watch the previous day so I knew that had to be found first to time my run. I then realised my ankle support (which I use for my running) had also wandered and needed a search party. The ankle support was in a conventional hiding-place (the laundry basket) but the watch came out in a truly bizarre fashion. I was hunting through the piles of Uni-related stuff for it when suddenly I saw a book I had on 3-day short loan that had to be back two days ago. Short-loan books sometimes are charged overdue by the hour, so I raced to my computer to check if I had received a notice etc. But just before I arrived at my computer I found that I had, in my hand, my watch...

I have no idea at what stage I picked it up. But there it was.

After the panir cheese experiment of 2 days ago with lemon juice (very successful, very yum!), I am now trying the alternative recipe using the yoghurt that I made a few days previously, it looks promising so far!

No comments: