Tuesday, August 03, 2004

The Return of the Fierce Creatures

Another assorted dream brought back the big cats to my subconscious.

I have had several dreams lately about being in my teaching course. The classes are nothing like mine but we are learning teaching. None of the people in the class are from my teaching class either (or perhaps one or two that I can only vaguely remember). Anyway, last night I had to collaborate on a lesson to show our class with an Indian classmate. We did it on tea, a good topic. We were preparing the lesson when the guy suddenly put two eggs in the cup we were using and I just said "Oh, that is not the kind of tea I make." Anyway, while he got the tea ready, I found some wonderful ornamental vessels from which to drink the tea from, really nice ones although the shape was a little odd. My memory gets a bit fuzzy, and I think my classmate had rather illicit relations with a teacher in the interlude before we presented...

Then suddenly I was in a wall-less zoo, where the lions and the antelope are in one big field with me. Apart from being mildly apprehensive about the proximity of such carnivores nothing happened.

Fanciful things dreams are.

No comments: